LABOUR & EMPLOYEE RELATIONS | LABOUR RELATIONS | LEGACY BOWES
Labour & Employee Relations
The way that you deal with employee concerns, discipline or communication issues and performance reviews is critical to productivity and success. Without an effective employee relations system, business owners experiencing trouble will often panic if problems arise. Legacy Bowes Group’s employee relations consulting services can be there with you. We can help provide:
- On-call employee relations advice and guidance on handling a difficult employee
- Crisis management and conflict mediation
- Auditing current employee relations programs or issues
- Ensuring compliance with local employment standards and workplace health and safety legislation
- Provision of in-house employee relations training for management
- Employee opinion surveys
- Human resource policy and employee handbooks
Positive and proactive employee relations are the keys to retaining organizational flexibility, an entrepreneurial environment, and reduced exposure to union organizing. Some of our recent clients include a national biotechnology firm and a provincially regulated transportation provider.
Recognizing that these are areas where many managers need help, Legacy Bowes Group consultants assist you in creating and maintaining a positive work environment with training, coaching and on-call HR services specifically designed for your company. We can be reached at 204-943-0553.