TEAM BUILDING FOR SUCCESS
Location: Canad Inns Destination Centre Club Regent Casino Hotel
1415 Regent Avenue West - Winnipeg, Manitoba
Date: September 12, 2018
- Describe what an effective team looks like
- Understand and apply the stages of team development
- Determine the different roles team members play
- Understand what role personal motivators play in success
- Explain the "Five Dysfunctions of a Team"
- Create strategies to address each of the "Five Dysfunctions"
- Understand and apply the six keys to building trust
- Identify your own role in helping to build a high performing team
– Barbara Bowes, President, Legacy Bowes Group