Bowes Knows on CJOB
The following lists Barbara Bowes' past radio interviews on CJOB 68. You can click on a link to hear the full interview. Please ensure that your speakers are connected and turned on and the volume of both your speakers and computer is at a reasonable level.
- August 9, 2015 Barb speaks with Ann Pederson, Principal Consultant of Reframed Learning Concepts
- August 2, 2015 Barb speaks with Joy and Scott Sutyla, Owners of River Edge Resort, about getting to know your customers and projecting a positive business image
- July 26, 2015 Guest host Paul Therrien speaks with Marie Antaya, President and owner of Eclectic Commincations, about the writing skills you need for better workplace documentation.
- July 19, 2015 Barb talks with Michael McMullen, President of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, about finding your voice so you can speak up to bring change in your organization, industry or community.
- July 12, 2015 Barb talks with Roy McPhail, President of Almitra Consulting Inc., about Alternative Dispute Resolution – a type of mediation for organizations in conflict.
- July 5, 2015 Barb talks with Brock Campbell, President and Owner of BearPaw Engineering & Project Management, about tools you can use to manage a dispersed team.
- June 28, 2015 Barb talks with Mary Courchene, Elaine Isaac and Dawn Isaac of Alneau Renewal Centre about the importance of diversity training for employees and managers.
- June 21, 2015 Barb talks with Heather Hinman, President and CEO of Second Nature, about using a personal profile checklist to decide if jobs or projects line up with your motivators.
- June 14, 2015 Barb talks with Annitta Stenning, Executive Director of CancerCare Manitoba, about the healing that can come from memorializing a deceased co-worker.
- June 7, 2015 Barb talks with Charlene Rock, Executive Director of the Victoria Hospital Foundation, about new programs that will help Manitoba women reduce their risk of heart attack.